|Where To Find Us
Aylesford United Church
Kingston, NS B0P 1C0
Description & Services
|In Guides, girls strengthen their leadership skills by taking the lead in Unit activities, learning to organize events and teaching each other new skills, all while having fun with girls their own age. The Guide program includes activities that deal with cyber safety, anti-bullying, self-esteem, health and fitness and environmental sustainability. Guides also have opportunities to take action on issues important to them and to make an impact on their community through service projects such tree planting and volunteering at local food banks.
Membership in Guiding means:
- Developing skills for today and tomorrow
- Gaining confidence to make a difference in the world around her
- Being challenged through new experiences and adventures
- Having fun, making friends
- Belonging to the largest leadership organization for girls and women in the world
- Making memories for a lifetime!
|Ages: 9 year(s) - 11 year(s)
|Annapolis Valley Connect ; For women & girls ; Girl Guides ; Recreation Categories ; Volunteer Opportunity ; Youth
|Categories - General
|Girls ; Guiding Programs ; Troop/Youth Club Leader Volunteer Opportunities ; Youth