|Record #: MCK0312||Last Modified: 29 Nov 2018||Last Full Update: 29 Nov 2018|
|Located In||Nova Scotia|
|Areas Served||Nova Scotia|
|Description & Services|
|Information||Donation Funding Guidelines
The CIBC Children’s Foundation is dedicated to providing support to charitable organizations that help prepare children in need for future success.
Our focus is on programs or projects that enhance the health, education and well-being of children in Canada.
Due to the overwhelming volume of requests considered by the CIBC Children’s Foundation, all funding applications must be submitted online.
Areas of Focus:
Children in need, ages 0 to 13
Health - Programs that address health requirements of children in need
Education - Programs that promote learning and skills development of children in need
Well-Being - Programs that provide access to opportunities that enhance the well being of children in need
To be eligible for funding, requests must:
- be for projects or programs that directly support the health, education or well being of children in need
- be for a Canadian organization, using funds donated in Canada
- be for a registered charity with a Canada Revenue Agency Charitable Registration Number
- have a record of achievement or potential for success in line with our overall goals
- address a community need and provide direct impact to the community served
- include planned outcomes, supported by a measurement and evaluation process
- have audited financial statements for the charitable organization, sound financial practices, a sustainable funding model and a program budget
Donation requests are reviewed by a donations committee between the months of February and September each year. Requests submitted outside our granting period will be held over until the next granting year begins.
During our review period, proposals are reviewed by a donations committee approximately once a month and it may take up to or more than 60 days before a decision is made.
Donation requests are reviewed on an annual basis. Every organization (even those funded in previous years) must re-submit information annually to the Foundation for consideration.
For further information and to submit an application, please click HERE.
|Tags||Annapolis Valley Connect ; Cape Breton Connect ; Funding programs ; Fundy Connect ; HALIFAX ; Highland Connect ; Recreation Categories ; South Shore Connect|
|Categories - General||Recreation Related Expense Assistance|