||A Nova Scotia Heritage Site in Middleton
Old Holy Trinity Church remains a consecrated church under the Anglican Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
An annual Parish of Wilmot service is held for the whole community on the Sunday close to the original first service which was on August 14, 1791.
The church is available for family functions such as weddings, baptisms, and funerals, through arrangements with the Parish rector – presently Rev. Paul Jennings.
Even though the church is unheated, activities have also been held in the non-summer months.
The Old Holy Trinity Church Charitable Trust
The Old Holy Trinity Charitable Trust has been established to preserve and maintain the Old Holy Trinity Church building and to educate the public about its religious, cultural and historical significance.
With your assistance, the trustees will be able to preserve this Nova Scotia Heritage Site as a memorial to the faith, devotion, plans and dreams of early settlers.
The Trust is made up of volunteers from the community interested in the historical significance of the church.
Please visit the website noted above for historical information, photos and more.