|Where To Find Us||
Aylesford United Church
Kingston, NS B0P 1C0
Description & Services
|Information||The hands-on Brownies program is all about encouraging girls to develop their own identity and positive relationships with others. Brownies gain confidence by learning skills that they can use in their daily lives and develop a commitment to their communities through service projects and special events. Programming covers safety and healthy choices, science and technology, the arts and eco-awareness and camping.
Membership in Guiding means:
- Developing skills for today and tomorrow
- Gaining confidence to make a difference in the world around her
- Being challenged through new experiences and adventures
- Having fun, making friends
- Belonging to the largest leadership organization for girls and women in the world
- Making memories for a lifetime!
|Eligibility||Ages: 7 year(s) - 8 year(s)|