|Where To Find Us||
Gull Rock, NS
|Areas Served||Shelburne County|
Description & Services
Established in 1853 this lighthouse is found at the entrance of Lockeport Harbour, on Gull Rock, an islet 15 feet high, situated about 1.2 miles east of Western Head on an extensive bank containing numerous dangers. The original lighthouse was replaced in the 1950′s with a 39 foot tower.