|Where To Find Us||
Heartz Hall - United Church
1 Ratchford St
Amherst, NS B4H 3Z5
|Areas Served||Amherst and Area|
Description & Services
|Information||In Sparks, girls are encouraged to try a bit of everything and begin discovering their individual skills, talents and interests. Girls will make lots of new friends, start earning badges and begin to learn all kinds of new skills in a safe and fun atmosphere.
Sample activities may include:
• Discovering the community through outings to places such as a fire station, a farmer's market or a neighbourhood landmark
• Exploring the arts by making multi-dimensional collages or creating a dance
• Learning about bike safety
• Having fun preparing simple, healthy snacks
• Discovering the outdoors on a nature scavenger hunt
• Having sleepovers or going to a weekend camp
Units meet on a weekly basis- Thursday evenings, in person or virtual dependent on local public health guidelines.
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) - 6 year(s)|