|Where To Find Us||
Lunenburg Provincial Building
312 Green St
|Areas Served||Lunenburg County|
Description & Services
|Information||Motto: "Learn to Do by Doing"
4-H provides youth with technical, social, sportsmanship, leadership and life skills essential for their success in agriculture, business, government and community careers.
- a nation-wide youth program dedicated to the development of young people
- for adults who wish to give leadership
- belonging to a club in your local community
- making new friends
- taking part in club and community activities, sports, games, picnics, campouts, tours, & exchanges
- taking part in public speaking program
- working on a project of your choice
Benefits of Membership:
There are many benefits of joining a 4-H program: self-confidence, leadership skills, life skills, interview and public speaking skills, and more. Members can also apply for scholarships, national 4-H awards and travel opportunities, as well as jobs.
Become a 4-H Leader:
The 4-H program could not exist without input from many dedicated volunteers, and your skills are needed! As a 4-H Leader, you assume an important role in the development of youth.
How to Join:
If you are interested in joining the 4-H program, please contact your regional Agriculture Extension Coordinator. There may be an existing club in your community or perhaps a new club could be started.
|Eligibility||Ages: 7 year(s) - 21 year(s)
ages 7-8 Cloverbuds as of January 1st
ages 9-21 4-H Members as of January 1st