|Where To Find Us
|Central Colchester ; Colchester County
Description & Services
|Rangers is all about leadership and community involvement and a flexible program that allows teens to create their own unique Guiding experience. Young women begin to explore career options and learn valuable skills such as budgeting and event planning. Rangers are also involved in active leadership opportunities like global development projects, eco-awareness initiatives and teaching skills to younger girls as Girl Assistants.
Sample activities may include:
• Exploring career options and learning how to write a great resume
• Learning about budgeting for living away from home
• Leading discussions about body image and the media
• Planning an overnight canoe trip
• Volunteering as a Girl Assitant with younger girls
• Connecting with the wider world through international travel and global development projects
• Furthering their education through Girl Guides of Canada scholarships
|Ages: 15 year(s) - 17 year(s)
|Sundays 6:30 to 8 p.m.