Girl Guide Programs, Nova Scotia Council
West Hants Region
|Where To Find Us||Various Locations for Individual Programs|
|Areas Served||West Hants|
Description & Services
|Information||Guiding provides a safe environment that invites girls and young women to challenge themselves, find their voice, meet new friends, have fun and make a difference in the world. Guiding offers the widest range of activities of any extracurricular activity for girls and young women, with opportunities to explore the arts, sciences, outdoor challenges, global awareness and so much more through enriching experiences that will stay with them for a lifetime.
Girl Guides of Canada–Guides du Canada (GGC ) is the leading organization for girls and women in Canada, with 83,000 members across the country.
Membership in Guiding means:
- Developing skills for today and tomorrow
- Gaining confidence to make a difference in the world around her
- Being challenged through new experiences and adventures
- Having fun, making friends
- Belonging to the largest leadership organization for girls and women in the world
- Making memories for a lifetime!
Please visit the Nova Scotia Girl Guides of Canada webpage for all the detailed information about groups available in the West Hants region.
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) - 17 year(s)
Extra Opportunities: Treks and Girl Sports as well as "Lones" are options for young women over 17 years.