Pictou Recreation and Parks - Staying Active from Home
|Public Bulletin||Pictou Recreation and Parks - Staying Active from Home|ALL AGES ALL ABILITIES|
|Located In||Pictou County|
|Where To Find Us||
40 Water St
Canada B0K 1H0
Description & Services
|Information||Looking for ways to stay active, healthy, and well at home? We are here to support your recreation and special interests with ideas to keep you moving this summer. Keep watching the recreation page on the Town website OR like & find Pictou Recreation and Parks on Facebook or Instagram. You and your family can enjoy activities from the comfort of your home - for FREE!!
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is what you will find:
- Updates on facility openings and programs during COVID Pandemic
- Ideas on keeping active outdoors
- Online learning, moving and special interest activities
- Equipment loan program...... bikes, sports equipment, walking poles, activity kits and more (future canoe and paddleboards)
- Trail updates and activities
If you have an idea to share, please contact the number listed. We welcome new ideas to keep our community connected.